Our plumbers will speak respectfully and calmly without sarcasm or profanity. We are known for, and very proud of, our friendly and approachable nature. Ask any customer and they will tell you, they would like to be treated with respect.
Simple, yet powerful ways in which we show respect are:
– Treat people with courtesy, politeness and kindness
– Encourage our customers to express opinions and ideas
– Listen. Now, this is a big one. Listen to what others have to say before expressing your viewpoint.
– Use people’s ideas to change or improve on our work.
– Never insult, name call or put down people or their ideas.